| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Siguiri in September is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.1 °C (91.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in September is quite sopping. A sizable 234mm (9.2in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:01 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 12:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Siguiri September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Siguiri, Guinea
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Siguiri: