| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Siguiri in November is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.2 °C (93.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 19.5 °C (35.1 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:29 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Siguiri November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Siguiri, Guinea
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Siguiri: