| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Siguiri in May is very hot at 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38.5 °C (101.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 19.3 °C (34.7 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish. Just 85mm (3.3in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 12:44 long with an average length of 12:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Siguiri May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Siguiri, Guinea
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Siguiri: