| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Siguiri in June is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.7 °C (96.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 17.2 °C (31 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly wettish. Around 160mm (6.3in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Siguiri June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Siguiri, Guinea
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Siguiri: