| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Siguiri in January is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.4 °C (97.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 23.6 °C (42.5 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:27 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 11:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Siguiri January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Siguiri, Guinea
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Siguiri: