| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Siguiri in February is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38.4 °C (101.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.2 °C (59.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 23.2 °C (41.8 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Siguiri February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Siguiri, Guinea
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Siguiri: