| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Siguiri in August is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in August is pretty drenched. A hearty 287mm (11.3in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Siguiri August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Siguiri, Guinea
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Siguiri: