| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Siguiri in April is very hot at 30.9 °C (87.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40 °C (104 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 20 °C (36 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Siguiri April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Siguiri, Guinea
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Siguiri: